send me

Experience the awesome love of God through Jesus Christ His Son who died for you on the cross and rose again! He took all your sins away so you could live life in abundance and call God your Daddy!

Monday, August 14, 2006



Hi friend!
Defenitely time for another update!
Long time no see, love you still! Hope you are doing good! I had a great time at the YWAM base in Heidebeek past month during a mini dts. Intense but fun! God did awesome things, it is always so amazing to see God reveal Himself in a group of hungry people who want to know God more! There were 30 students and 13 staff members, I was one of them, and we all learned more about the Father heart of God, about Identity and Holy Spirit and more. You know what I am discovering more and more? : through Jesus Christ we have free acces to God, we can come boldly. SO what I am doing in faith is coming without reserve, more and more really opening my heart, in faith, and when I make this connection -in faith!- with God I find Him filling my heart with joy and love, it is fun! So now I can always acces His presence easily and be filled with His love: I just start rejoicing in Him, opening my heart, I start in faith and after I also feel it! And God is confirming it with words and things that happen. We don't have to do much just receive His love. (ok I agree, due to hurt and every thing receiving can be a very hard thing to do. But then just focus on Him relax and wait for Him to speak and move, He will. He gave His only Son to die for you on the cross. He would never leave you nor forsake you. He is your good, all knowing Daddy!

Men how the rain is pouring down on the streets of Amsterdam and elsewhere in the Netherlands, would there come a flood? :-)

I continue to prepare for Mozambique, I am excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home